Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Introduction

This blog was created on behalf of my 4 crazy, lovable dogs, who are constantly providing stories for me and my family and friends.  My best friend suggested I begin blogging about my crazy group after an incident involving a butter braid...  I have been a dog lover as long for as long as I remember.  I was even voted "most likely to be arrested for having too many animals" my senior year in high school....



Let me introduce you to my brood:

"Brunobear, the beagleman" aka "Bruno"
Bruno is a 12 year old, minature beagle that has been with me longer than my husband or daughter.  With the exception of my parents, brother and a couple of great friends, I have had the longest relationship of my life with Bruno.  He is kind, sweet and excessively stubborn!

"Beauregard" aka "Beau"
Beau is an almost 12 year old (I think) black lab.  I rescued him almost 7 years ago when my roommate moved away and I thought Bruno needed a friend.  He is needy, mouthy and oh so sweet.  Prior to him living with me, he was a rock chewer and VERY skinny.  He is now fat and happy, minus the rocks!

"Lady Godiva" aka "Diva"
Diva is a beautiful, 5 year old mastiff.  She was my husband's pick, very shortly after the birth of our daughter.  My husband thought our infant daughter needed a big watchdog in her life.  Diva is 5 days younger than my daughter (what were we thinking!!)

and then there is "Lucifer" aka "Louie"
Louie is a 4 year old english bulldog.  He is stubborn, feisty, disgusting and truly the sweetest dog I have ever met!  We got him because he was "cute".  He initially had a different, less descriptive name, until I rode in the car with him on the way to his first vet check up....

So, that's my gang.  They are a diverse, eclectic group that provides me with much joy, laughter and frustration every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment