Monday, January 24, 2011

Gotta love Diva

My birthday was last week.  We took a road trip to Vegas!  On my birthday, my daughter fell off the bed and broke her clavicle!!!  I felt so badly for her.  As we began our drive home, she cried off and on.  The thing we heard most frequently was "I miss my doggies"...
When we finally arrived home, her doggies were VERY happy to see all of us.  Especially their kiddo!  They all knew something was wrong, but three of them went off to bed.  Diva stayed behind and watched Christa.  For the last several days, Diva has not left Christa's side, except for the occasional bathroom break.  She has brightened Christa's days of pain and sadness.  What a sweet mastiff!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! That has got to hurt! Sending lots of woofs & healing hugs Christa's way! ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete