Monday, January 13, 2014

Bad dogs!!

Well, well, well.....  It has been a long time!  Not because I haven't had crazy dog stories, but because life has been crazy!  I came home today and thought, "what better day to start blogging again?"
Generally, when I get home, there is wiggling, wagging and barking.  Today, I walked in and there was silence....  And a bag of yarn on the floor!  As I turned the corner, I saw a complete mess...  The house looked like it had been burglarized!

Denali has proven himself to be very smart!  He is able to open cabinets, the dishwasher, the oven and apparently, the pantry!  All three of them just looked at me, with their heads hung low...  I cam upstairs and turned the corner to find this.....

OMG!!!  The three guilty parties ran outside and stayed there whiled cleaned up.  All three are now sleeping off the hangover!  They are lucky they are cute!!!








1 comment:

  1. They sure know how to get into things and have a fun time. They were probably so tired afterward. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete