Wednesday, June 29, 2011

another bread bandit

As I was walking downstairs into the kitchen, I heard someone jump on the counter.  I tiptoed down the rest of the way so I could sneak up on the culprit!  TAP...  I heard toenails - the same dog jumped down.  As I walked around the corner, I saw Godiva, sauntering and wagging, headed out the door with a loaf of gluten free bread in her mouth (which, by the way, is not the cheapest bread).  I looked at her and said "AHEM".  She looked a me, stopped wagging, continued walking and spit the loaf of bread at me on the way out.  She then went out to the yard like nothing ever happened.  THIEF!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Godiva, you just want to have a little snack but got caught by the the human. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete